I’ll be at ConFusion in Detroit this weekend. It’s one of my favorite cons, and I’m very much looking forward to seeing everyone. (Even though I know I won’t get to see everyone, and I’ll come away on Sunday being frustrated that I didn’t have time to chat with Person X, and only saw Person Y in passing, and hoping they all know it wasn’t a deliberate slight or anything…)
They’ve posted the programming schedule in several formats. If you’re looking for me (or looking to avoid me), here’s where I’ll be.
- Nothing! I’ll just be hanging out and socializing LIKE A BUM!!!
- 10 a.m. – Social Media Tips & Tricks for Authors
- 11 a.m. – Steven Universe discussion with me and Amal El-Mohtar!
- 5 p.m. – Autograph Session
- 7 p.m. – Reading with me, Mishell Baker, and Janet Harriett
- Noon – Here’s What They Did to My Baby! (I think Baby = Book, but you never know…)
Who else is going to be there?
Mirrored from Jim C. Hines.