Next week, I have the honor of being part of Les Imaginales, the international festival of fantasy literature in Épinal, France. In fact, I’m doubly honored, since Le Bibliomancien (the French edition of Libriomancer, translated by Lionel Davoust) is one of six finalists for the Prix Imaginales award in the foreign novel category.
Les Imaginales has posted my schedule for the fair. Here’s everything I’ll be up to in France:
Tuesday, May 16
- 6:30 – 8 p.m. Booksigning at Librairie la Dimension Fantastique.
Thursday, May 18
- 10 – 11 a.m. Coup d’envoi des Imaginales (Opening kickoff)
- 11 a.m. – Noon. La fantasy…
Friday, May 19
- 2 – 3 p.m. Livres et lecteurs… (Books and readers)
Saturday, May 20
- 9 – 10 a.m. Petit Déjeuner avec Jim C. HINES (Breakfast with Jim)
- Noon – 1 p.m. Entretien avec Jim C. HINES (Interview with Jim)
- 4 – 5 p.m. Ils viendront vous traquer… (They will come to hunt you down…)
Wait, what? Is Google translating that last panel correctly? What kind of festival is this?
Anyone know of any good bodyguard services in France?
Mirrored from Jim C. Hines.